Monday, November 15, 2010

Out of Focus

Hello folks,
 
Apologies for the delay in updates, but I was so busy last week I didn't know if I was coming or going and then I spent the weekend backing up 15 years worth of info and work, swapping hard drives and reinstalling. I now don't have pauses when I am typing, so much better :o)
 
Right, so I did the lotto thing the Friday before last, played the Powerball with 6 games, wore the seal on my arm, touched it and said the right word and played. That night I burnt a red candle on it to represent the colour of the seal (which is actually supposed to be on cherry satin). Results? Nothing, no numbers whatsoever came up.
 
So, Wednesday I went and played again, this time I let the machine choose numbers with a Quick Pick. I went home put the lotto ticket under the seal with a yellow candle on top for Sol and wealth, riches, gold, etc. It got to Friday and I then discovered that the draw had been on Wednesday (I thought it was Tuesday and Saturday for some reason, so *sigh* failed again. I told you I was busy hey?
 
Then I played again on Saturday, did the same, but my intention is to burn the candle from 9PM to 10PM as the lotto gets picked at 9:30PM....I was so tired I fell asleep before 9PM. However, there was some focus there as I got 2 numbers from each set.
 
Ergo, I will try again, use the yellow candle and STAY AWAKE :o)
 
Frith,
Lee 'Red Oak' Johnson

No comments: