Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gordon Bennett...

...I haven't been online much, so let's see what I've been up to.

Friday went well, my energy levels were up for the rest of the day until about 10 or 11 in the evening. I must say though it feels more likely that the exercises sort your energy out, smooth it out within your body so to speak. So, instead of feeling like crud because of wired up energy, you feel good.

Saturday I performed the same exercise but connected to everything in the room (no plants in the room). It didn't seem to make any difference, so whether it is five or five hundred items, doesn't seem to make any difference. Lodge meeting was moved to Saturday and we had a nice discussion about everything in general. Didn't do any practice because one of the members didn't pitch up (he's getting a serious D-Merit), so we will pick up again on Friday.

I am going to do an experiment with Directing Spiritual Force with two plants. The one I will direct energy into and the other draw out of and see the difference in their growth.

The rest of the weekend was fine, nothing exciting that I remember. I did start with a new exercise (seems I need to redo a lot of what I did in the past) which is basically Identifying with the Elements.

No comments: